Sunday, May 10, 2015

Crazy in Love

Shit happens. It always happens. I don’t care if it happens for no reason, or maybe for a reason. I don’t care. I only care about why it always happens. It always happens to me, or maybe to you, too? Or you. Or.. you. Seriously, why?


To brighten up my day, I took some shots with my camera which I haven't touched for so long.




All of these were taken a day before Mother's Day. How did you celebrate the day with mommy? let's share! :)




Flowers smell real good and they are indeed more beautiful than you. Haha.



Do you prefer white, red or pink roses? I love all of them.



The pic above is dedicated to you, who often unconsciously hurt your mother's feeling. Do you even know when, what date is Mother's Day if I dare you not to check your Instagram feed in the morning and following your friends to upload a pic of you and your mom with oh-so-sweet-caption? Do you really mean them, anyways? It's completely useless if you're only following the trend, babe. Please, let this sink in for at least a minute.
How many times have you not listened to what your mom said? Have you ever regretted for not listening to her?
When she needed you to accompany her to.. let's say, to Pasar Rame, were you there?
When you are not feeling well, who is always there taking care of you?
I know that sometimes, mom could be so stubborn. When you think you're right and she thinks you're wrong, that's the time for you to control your emotions. Don't start the fight.
You are like who you are now because of.. your mom. What if she didn't bear the pain for 9 months?


Tell yourself that:
I have argued with my mom for so many times, but I still love her.
I have been such a pain in the ass, but I know deep down she still loves me.
I haven't done something great to make her proud of me, but I believe i will.
She is the best girl friend in the world, she's my priority.
I have ever been so mad with her for so many times, and I promise, in the future I'll try my best to control my emotions.
She has ever embarrassed me by yelling in public (if ever), and I have no reason to hate her. It's my fault and I have to accept the consequences.

And tell your mom that:
You love her, unconditionally, now & forever.

Happy Mother's Day to all superwomen in the whole universe! Thanks for being so awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the roses. Pink is my favorite rose color. By the way, give my regards to the reindeer beside you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Thomas for visiting my blog and sharing your thought!
    Sure! I will send your regards.
    P.S: that lady besides the reindeer isn't me, she's my mom ;)

    ReplyDelete