Sunday, August 11, 2013

Let's Get Weird

Firstly,
I finally made my decision to choose social class instead of science class, and now I'm stuck there without best friends around me so I rarely can do something stupid. In addition, this is the very first time I'm facing accounting which is not a good sign for me while the exams week is approaching, but I must take the consequences of choosing social class, musn't I?
At least I don't have to face chemistry and physics any longer. (Yeay)
Secondly,
I'm sick of knowing people who at the end always says something rude to me that it tears my heart a lot. Sadly, all I can do is bury them in my heart and cry when nobody is watching.
Thirdly,
You are smaller than a tiny bugs if you are being compared to all beings in this world, so can't you stop thinking that you are the best in the world?
Thinking that you're capable of doing anything? Even the richest guy in this world doesn't seem to think that way
Fourthly,
I've wasted so many hours of my lifetime doing something unimportant lately like playing laptop all day long reading news, chatting, checking tweets, watching ncis, and so on.
wish i could change
Fifthly,
I hate it when someone gets mad with me without any reason, and it's happening right now
To make it clearer, that someone is my mom
But I can handle it myself because I know I'm not weak
Anyhow I feel so guilty to someone out there, far away from me but I really can't explain what's going on right now
I'm watching Barbie while waiting for mom and bro to be home to bring me my dinner from i don't know where
talking about Barbie, it is the movie i used to watch when i was still a little kid and the first movie that made me believe that true love does exist
I miss my childhood, being a winner and never a loser
 




Jessie

3 comments:

  1. Keep smile don't cry jessie, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve to be happy with your life. After all, everybody is a winner. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete