Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Common

hahahahha
what a very dead blog.
so now i finally have chance to update my blog again
what i'm going to write for a thousand words like it's my real essay test is about my complicated beautiful life. see
this is a good title for it
it pretty much says everything
it's my third week of school
and i feel like i don't want to be separated from my classmates okay, they can make me, and maybe all of my class members laugh every single day with their stupid jokes and short yet crazy dramas they always do in front of the class
i'm thinking of taking social class instead of taking science class next year, i don't want to be separated from them, especially from "you" 
we've already been together for three years
and even though sometimes they act so bitchy, brainless, caper, childish, talkative, but still, hm
anyway do you guys mind to tell me what you love to do when you're feeling so down and sad?
because i'm going to tell you mine
i love to lie down on bed looking at the room roof and i count my blessings and not worry about everything
i always say, "Father i thank you for another day."
back to school life, i have chemistry quiz tomorrow and i've prepared myself. just need to review and it's all done afterwards
i'll do my best for it
*exasperated


Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment